PHB Employees Federal Credit Union is committed to making available financial products and services that will enable you to meet your financial needs and reach your financial goals. Protecting personal information and using it in a manner consistent with your expectations is a high priority to everyone associated with PHB Employees Federal Credit Union.
Information We Collect About You
PHB Employees Federal Credit Union will collect only the personal information necessary to conduct out business. That means just the information that is necessary to provide competitive financial products and services, nothing more.
We collect non-public personal information about you from the following sources:
- Information we receive from you on applications and other forms
- Information about your transactions with us; our affiliates; or others
- Information we receive from a credit reporting agency
- Information obtained while verifying the information you have given us on applications or other forms. This may include information from current or previous employers, or from other institutions where you conduct financial transactions.
We may disclose all of the information we collect, as described above.
Parties We Provide Information To
We may disclose non-public personal information about you to the following types of third parties:
- Financial companies including insurance companies and other financial institutions where you may have listed us as a creditor.
- Non-financial companies, such as consumer reporting agencies.
Disclosure of Information To Parties That Provide Services To Us
We may disclose all of the information we collect, as described above, to parties that perform marketing or other services on our behalf. We only conduct business with organizations that agree to maintain strong confidentiality protections and limit the use of information we may provide. We may also disclose information about you as permitted or required by law. These disclosures typically include information to process transactions on your behalf, conduct the operations of our business, follow your instructions as you authorize or protect the security of your financial records.
Disclosure Of Information Regarding Former Members
If you terminate your membership with PHB Employees Federal Credit Union, we will not share information we have collected about you, except as permitted or required by law.
You Will Always Have Access To Your Information
As a member of our credit union, you will always have the opportunity to review your information and make the necessary changes to ensure that our records are complete and accurate.
How We Protect Your Information
We restrict access to non-public personal information about you to those credit union volunteers and employees who need to know that information in order to provide products or services to you. We maintain strict physical, electronic and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to guard your non-public personal information.
Protecting Your Own Personal Information
While PHB Employees Federal Credit Union is committed to protecting your privacy, there are several steps you can take to ensure your own privacy:
- Safeguard all of your account numbers, including credit and debit card numbers; personal identification numbers (PIN); and passwords.
- Do not write your PIN on your debit or credit cards.
- Exercise caution when releasing your account numbers and Social Security numbers to anyone.